RISE with SAP
Welcome! We are delighted that you’ve chosen RISE with SAP, a complete offering of cloud solutions, infrastructure, and services that helps migrate your SAP ERP and empower you to thrive in the cloud. SAP has created many ways to help you drive home the benefits of your purchase decision and we invite you to explore and engage with your peers and our experts in this community.
RISE into the Future: Join our virtual event on February 28, 2024 to hear from SAP executives, customers and partners about how the program offers a tailored journey complete with financial incentives, a self-guided digital experience and assisted services.
More about the new program
SAP’s Benno Eberle and Richard Howells discuss the new year’s ERP predictions on the Future of ERP podcast. Learn how cloud technology enhances your operations, increases efficiency, and allows your employees to focus on more valuable tasks while helping you make progress towards your sustainability goals.
Check out the many new and enhanced features of our 2023 release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, including:
- Item-based accounting and advanced execution for service management
- Enhanced collaboration/ integration with MS Teams
- Greenhouse gas emissions reporting tools for transportation service providers
(incl. screenshots and 2-minute video)
The 2023 release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition is here – the most intelligent and comprehensive cloud ERP to date. Learn more about the key aspects that bring intelligence to our digital core along with highlights of the release.
(more technical with 10-minute video)
Check out Eric van Rossum's blog to learn more.
Getting cloud ready to innovate faster.
With this special 60-minute broadcast with industry experts, SAP leaders, customers and partners from around the world learn more about SAP’s cloud strategy, exciting new features, AI capabilities and the future of Cloud ERP.
Replay of virtual event
This new award for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, is based on unbiased customer reviews and feedback. It recognizes SAP’s commitment to delivering innovative, best-in-class solutions that empower organizations to thrive in an increasingly digital and dynamic business environment.
If you want to succeed in today’s world, you have to constantly adapt your business. Planning for this continuous evolution requires that you not only be ready for change, but that you change the way work gets done.
RISE with SAP Migration and Modernization program
Start your journey with the RISE with SAP Migration and Modernization program. This program was introduced to help companies build a cloud-first business strategy and address the two primary issues that companies face when moving to the cloud—driving tangible business outcomes and cost. The program gives leaders confidence to take even the most complex ERP systems to the cloud by helping to eliminate custom code, data silos, and process complexity.
SAP Support Portal
- Fit Assessment Questionnaire - Fill out this questionnaire to better assess which areas of the RISE bundle components you would like to consume.
- SAP Readiness Check - The Readiness Check consists of analysis tools and an interactive dashboard to evaluate an existing SAP ERP system in preparation for transitioning to SAP S/4HANA.
- Digital Discovery Assessment - The Digital Discovery Assessment (DDA) is an important tool from SAP that is often used by SAP Presales to evaluate if S/4HANA Cloud is a good fit for your organization's business priorities.
- Business Process Intelligence - Gain insights on your current business process performance, SAP ERP system usage, and comparisons to industry benchmarks.
SAP Cloud ALM – Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for cloud-centric customers. Learn which key features this offering provides to accelerate implementations and safeguard business continuity. Usage of SAP Cloud ALM is included in SAP Enterprise Support at no additional cost.