SAP Workflow Management
Explore everything around SAP Workflow Management - a cloud service offering to digitize workflows, automate business processes, manage decision logic and gain end-to-end process visibility. Welcome to the community page for SAP Workflow Management, part of Digital Process Automation within SAP Extension Suite. Please find here interesting information, blogs, Q&A, get in touch with experts and much more.
Earn your free record of achievement and digital badge until January 31, 2022.
Read the blog post
In this session we presented the news shared during SAP TechEd for SAP Workflow Management, introduced new features and content packages. In addition, we shared the next steps of SAP in the area of process automation and how Citizen Developers will benefit from a new no-code/low-code environment.
Read the blog post
No problem, all the hands-on sessions are still there for you in GitHub repository. Start your workflow experience today:
We have recently unveiled the preview of SAP Process Automation. Learn more from Sebastian Schrötel on this all-new low-code/no-code solution for Citizen Developers.
Experience how SAP Workflow Management, including live process content packages, can help simplify and accelerate the journey to digitize workflows and extend standard business processes. You will read about non-standard workflows, the role of process automation to reduce business complexity in the last mile of automation, and how to access live process content packages.
There are a couple of new live process content packages available handling Sales Orders.
SAP Workflow Management - get the facts
Digitize workflows, automate and extend business process, manage decision logic, gain end-to-end process visibility and configure process variants in a no-code environment - that's SAP Workflow Management.
Want to know more? Read this blog post: SAP Workflow Management – improve your processes now!
Or in general get an answer to the question - what is workflow management?
Accelerate your workflow projects with content packages
Take a jumpstart and
- Discover pre-built content packages from process hub, available on SAP API Business Hub
- Import content packages: workflows, business rules, SAPUI5, pre-configured dashboard
- Configure process variants, decisions, and visibility models (in a no-code approach)
- Activate and deploy new process variants
More details in this blog post: Your accelerators - live process content packages
Learn more here:
- Pre-built Workflow Content to Handle Credit Memo Request in SAP S/4HANA
- Pre-built Workflow Content to Manage Purchase Order Approval and Creation in SAP ERP
- Pre-built Content for SAP Ariba Purchase Requisitions Approval using SAP Workflow Management
- Pre-built Workflow Content to Handle Sales Order Approvals and Credit Block in SAP S/4HANA
- Build with low-code / no-code using SAP Workflow Management to gain visibility into SAP Ariba procurement processes
- Use pre-built content for document-based approvals with low-code / no-code capabilities of SAP Workflow Management
Enter the stage and get started with SAP Workflow Management.
You might want to try it first. That's quite easy, just use the booster: Automatically Setup Workflow Management in SAP Cloud Platform Using Booster
Step up and go through these tutorials:
- Tutorial: Discover and configure live process content
- Tutorial: Automate and Extend Employee Onboarding
Join our openSAP course: Improve business processes with SAP Workflow Management
Re-visit our hands-on sessions from SAP TechEd 2021:
- INT261- Automate Your CapEx with Predefined Workflow Content and RPA Bots
- DEV164 - Develop, Configure, and Provision Application Workflows and Content
- INT360 - Intelligent Approvals with Workflow Intelligence
Take the challenge and start a mission - Missions in SAP Discovery Center.
Join the training by SAP Education: CLD500 - Introduction to SAP Workflow Management powered by SAP BTP