SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM)
With SAP Supplier Relationship Management you can evaluate, enable, and engage your suppliers more effectively. Get results including lower costs, increased profits, and a better-run business.
Access the SRM wiki space here, where business and technical information are available.
Access the SRM Shopping Cart troubleshooting from SAP Support perspective blog post here.
Access the How to handle SRM and ECC PO History mismatch problems blog post here.
Information sources about SAP SRM
Develop your skills and boost your knowledge in SRM area using the below information sources:
Main SAP Help pages
The following SAP Help pages are available for our customers:
- Information about SAP Supplier Relationship Management can be found here.
- Information about SAP SRM Server can be found here.
- Information about SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management can be found here.
- Information about SRM-MDM Catalog can be found here.
- Information about new features in SRM 7.14 are available here.
- Information about new features in SRM 7.13 are available here.
SAP Fiori for SAP SRM
The following Fiori Apps are available for SAP SRM:
- Accept Shopping Cart (SRM)
- Approve Confirmations (SRM)
- Approve Purchase Orders (SRM)
- Approve Shopping Carts
- Carry Out Sourcing
- Central Purchase Contract
- Confirm Receipt of Goods (SRM)
- My Shopping Cart
- Purchase Order (SRM)
- RFx Response
- Track Shopping Carts
The main page for the Fiori Apps library is available here.